[ola] Performance Task Data Sheets! You will love these!

  • From: Ricardo Linnell <hurricanetumbao@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 14:01:36 -0700

Hello OWLers! (I can't believe I am actually getting used to this acronym)

I have a couple of gifts for you guys. Feel free to use these as you see
fit and make changes to them to fit your needs. Arnold, if you find
anything that is off, wrong or inaccurate about these sheets, please, as
you have so thoroughly done in the past, let me know so they can be
modified.

Enjoy everyone! It is once again time to set the world on fire!!!

Ricardo