[ola] Re: OWL support articles

  • From: Eliza Pfeifer <epfeifer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 12:47:48 -0700

Colin, I am not sure that I have any kid friendly articles, but know that
you are not alone with push back.   My first year I suffered from some.
Most of the push back came as students realized that they had errors in
their Spanish but didn´t know who to fix them.  They wanted grammar rules
for clarity.

How do you see the push back?  (If and when you get a chance!)

--

Eliza Pfeifer

Spanish Instructor  | St. Mary’s Academy

4545 S. University Blvd., Englewood, CO 80113

303.762.8300 x 393 | fax: 303.783.6201 | epfeifer@xxxxxxxxxx
<jwimbish@xxxxxxxxxx>