[ola] Re: Leaping into Facebook

  • From: Nanosh Lucas <nanosh.lucas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 10:27:21 -0700

Yes - I use this, too and like it very much.

About 1/2 to 3/4 of students in each of my classes made the effort to sign up,
even when I had them take out their cell phones on two separate occassions and
led them through it. There are very few who don't have cell phones (like how my
daughter might turn out to be).

Thanks for posting this.

Nanosh