[ola] Re: Leaping into Facebook

  • From: "Jody Soberon" <JodySo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2013 10:24:38 -0700

Hi Nanosh,

There is an even faster more immediate and safe way to keep in touch with
students, several in my district now use it and like it: Remind 101 touted as
"A safe way for teachers to text message students and stay in touch with
parents. Free: and no one has anybody else's personal info. I have just signed
up.
https://www.remind101.com/

Jody

>>> Nanosh Lucas <nanoshlucas@xxxxxxxxx> 4/8/2013 9:51 AM >>>
Hello,

I decided to make a Facebook page. I haven't announced it to students yet. I
have permission from my Principal, and figure it might be another way to get
information out to students, even though Facebook is probably going out of
style. If you are into Facebook, please "like" me. I can't believe I'm saying
that.

Best,

Nanosh