[ola] Re: I'm new! Teaching English in Japan

  • From: "rogers.dr" <rogersdr25@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 07:02:18 -0700

hOLA!! :) Congrats Lissette!! There will be an OLA 'newbie' meeting every
Monday at 4:00 Oregon time (PST). It will be a gotomeeting online and the
number will be sent out before the meeting. Anyone from anywhere can access it.
There are also going to be several other opportunities throughout the week to
connect. I will send that schedule out as soon as it is finalized.
Also, feel free to email me directly at: rogersdr25@xxxxxxxxx

Abrazos,
Darcy

Enviado desde mi iPhone