[ola] Re: Grading

  • From: "Burggraf, Delina" <burggrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 14:45:04 +0000

As I get ready to meet my students on Tuesday and face the challenge of new
beginnings, I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart to everyone who
has sent ideas, lessons, insights, clarifications, etc. to help us.  Everything
helps somehow even what we are not going to use.

I am ready to embrace uncertainty an immediacy.

My agradecida,

Delina