[ola] Re: Good games to play on a minimum day?

  • From: Call Daniel <dcall@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 14:30:56 +0000

I just played “Who am I?” with students, but modified it in the following way:
Instead of the usual party game where everyone has their role pasted on the
back or forehead simultaneously, we had one student sit in the hot seat facing
a way from the screen, another student drew out the secret identity of the
student in the hot seat.  That person then had to ask yes/no questions to
ascertain their identity (“Am I famous?”  “Am I a human?”).  Limit of 20
questions.  The word for “clue” suddenly became very valuable to students, and
they would ask for them, which would then open up the channels for more two way
communication.  We played during a 50 minute period, but this could easily be
modified for 25 minute periods.

Dan