[ola] Fwd: Eva R

  • From: Ashley Uyaguari <auyaguari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 13:45:32 -0500

Hi friends,

I HAD To forward this one from Stel's student.  Go OWL!

Spanish teachers who are sympathetic readers should be able to get the jist
of it. Here is some info. I'll add a bit of background info after.

FYI, This student, Eva, was allowed to write this homework assignment in
English, but has decided to write her journal entries in Spanish.