[ola] Re: Daily Journal

  • From: JoAnna Coleman <joannac@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 05:09:32 +0000

thanks, all! first day with kids is tomorrow!

JoAnna Coleman
Spanish Teacher
Wilson High School
503-916-5280 ext. 75231
joannac@xxxxxxx
http://profecoleman.wordpress.com/

________________________________
From: Harris levinson <hlevinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:hlevinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: 09/03/2013 3:11 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I declare Ricardo king of the class-size hill.

2013/9/3 Ricardo Linnell
<hurricanetumbao@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:hurricanetumbao@xxxxxxxxx>>
I will see your 36, and raise you 11 ;)

On Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 7:54 PM, P Cooke
<pcooke2003@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:pcooke2003@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Make that 36 kids in one class, 33 in another...etc

อย่างจริงใจ
       patti

On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 12:22 PM, P Cooke
<pcooke2003@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:pcooke2003@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Thanks for everything you share, ola listservers :-)  --- This is a great
community!!
I'm wondering what activities people are doing for Spanish 1A and 1B the first
week (middle school - 7th and 8th), and how you handle expectations, rules,
guidelines. I'll have 6 classes per day of 47 mins each, probably about 30 kids
each, with 4 minutes between classes. My planning period is 1st period (I
think) so the rest of the day is pretty much without a break (except 30 minutes
for lunch, supposedly, which doesn't always happen).  Our school has the
typical challenges associated with an urban high poverty school, although the
staff is very dedicated, collaborative, and proactive...  I am the only Spanish
teacher, though, so it is helpful to get input from you all!  Thanks in advance
-

Patricia

อย่างจริงใจ
       patti

On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 12:12 PM, Ashley Uyaguari
<auyaguari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:auyaguari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
What activities are people planning for the first days of school?

I love Ruthie's color activity!

--
Ashley Uyaguari

Spanish Teacher
Spanish Team Curriculum Coordinator
JV Girls Basketball Coach
Innovation Academy Charter School
Tyngsboro, MA 01879
978-649-0432 x3301<UrlBlockedError.aspx>

This email may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient, please advise by return e-mail and delete immediately
without reading or forwarding to others.

--
Harris Levinson
Teacher, Adviser

Tel:  206.463.9171 x141<UrlBlockedError.aspx>