[ola] Re: Daily Journal

  • From: Tess Siemer <tess.siemer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 15:33:09 -0700

I usually shrink them on the copier so that they fit on one page of the
journal, have a TA cut them with a paper cutter and then, yep, glue stick
it.

I like to have them utilize the journal for self-reflection periodically
throughout the year.  It's a great "running record" of progress / thoughts
/ ideas / growth.

Nice work!