[ola] Re: Bell ringers/warm ups

  • From: Ashley Uyaguari <auyaguari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 19:00:10 -0400

You could have a student lead the circle in reviewing the latest vocab and
actions to start off the class. I have mine listed on our white board which
makes this easy. Or later on in the year you could pull out some older
words and have a student read them and the class repeat with actions.

--
Ashley Uyaguari

Spanish Teacher 6/7/8
Team Curriculum Coordinator
Innovation Academy Charter School
Tyngsboro, MA 01879
978-649-0432 x3301

This email may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are
not the intended recipient, please advise by return e-mail and delete
immediately without reading or forwarding to others.