[off-topic] trying to delete programs from computer and can not

  • From: jessica brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ot <off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2013 17:14:55 -0800

I am trying to uninstall a program and can not. Here is what is happening. I go to add or remove programs and find the program I want to get rid of in the list of programs and click remove. It says it can not be removed because it is running. So I open the windows task manager to try to end the process. However, I can not end it, because it is not in the list of processes. I can not find it by erowing to it or by using first letter navigation.

With questions, concerns, or issues please contact the list admin at:
beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx , on skype on betoa221, or twitter betoa221.
To sub to the list please send message to: off-topic-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
subscribe on the subject line.
To unsub from the list send message to: off-topic-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx