[off-topic] Re: still can't select files

  • From: "Rusty Bourgoin" <rusty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 14:40:16 -0400

Hi Jessica,

        Just move your cursor to folder b, then press and hold the control
key. While holding down the control key, cursor down to folder d, press the
space bar, then, while still holding down the control key, cursor down to
folder e and press space bar again.  Now let go of the key, then do a
control-c to copy the selected folders to the clipboard.  Move to the new
location and press control-v to paste your copy of folders b d and e.  Hope
this helps.

Rusty