[off-topic] Re: still can't select files

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 08:24:45 +0200

That's why I generally, after focusing on first item to be included in selection, generally would prefer to then hold in control key while arrowing around, and then while still holding in control key, hitting space bar will toggle selection of current item, etc.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA