[off-topic] looking for an email app with a select all button

  • From: jessica brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ot <off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 09:46:09 -0800

Hi. I know the native mail app does not support it, but is there an accessible mail app I can get from the app store that supports selecting all emails in a folder at once with a select all button instead of having to swipe through every email and double tap on each email to select it? The native mail app does not have a select all button. I use gmail and have more then one gmail account so this app also needs to support multiple accounts. I know some apps can support being logged into multiple accounts at a time and some accounts only support one account login at a time. If the app you are going to suggest only supports one account login, that's ok, but I would rather it support multiple logins. Thank you. With questions, concerns, or issues please contact the list admin at: alberto.a775@xxxxxxxxx, skype betoa221, or twitter betoa221. To sub to the list please send message to: off-topic-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe on the subject line.

To unsub from the list send message to: off-topic-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx