[off-topic] [BNU] Invitation: BrailleNote Users Chat for November 2, 2013

  • From: jessica brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ot <off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 10:29:31 -0800

---- Original Message ------
From: "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BNU] Invitation: BrailleNote Users Chat for November 2, 2013
Date sent: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 11:29:25 -0700

Hi,

Below is the official invitation letter for the upcoming BNU chat. Please
spread the word:

Dear BrailleNote Users, Humanware staff and others:

We at BrailleNote Users would like to invite you to our next BrailleNote Users Chat to be held on November 2, 2013. This is a good time to get to know other BN users, and if possible, get to know HW staff and to give them
feedback.

To accommodate international participants and those who may not use a computer, we'll use three chat mediums to talk: phone sessions, Skype and on
BrailleNote's KeyChat.

Here are the details:

.        Date: November 2, 2013.

.        Sessions:

. Session 1: Phone session at 10 AM Pacific, 1 PM Eastern, 17:00 UTC.

. Session 2 via Skype: 4 PM Pacific, 7 PM Eastern, 23:00 UTC.

For phone: before start of chat, call 712-432-6499 (international fees may apply). From Conversation Station's main menu, select live chatroom, then
enter 284# (# is pound or hash key).

For Skype: Before start of chat (or during the chat), call the Skype ID of "braillenote" (without quotes) and we'll take you in our conference call
(max of 25 people at a time).

For KeyChat users: before start of either phone or Skype session, send an IM to braillenoteusers@xxxxxxxxx and someone will act as a relay between you
and those who are on the phone or Skype.

As always, we'll try to provide a recording of chat sessions for archival purposes (Skype recording: yes, phone: depends). The recordings of the chat
will be available some time after the end of chat.

Thanks, and we look forward to meeting you on November 2nd.

Sincerely,

Joseph Lee

BrailleNote Users Admid and Webmaster

With questions, concerns, or issues please contact the list admin at: alberto.a775@xxxxxxxxx, skype betoa221, or twitter betoa221. To sub to the list please send message to: off-topic-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe on the subject line.
To unsub from the list send message to: off-topic-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx