[off-topic] My lovely day

  • From: Chris H <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2013 19:00:15 +0100

Good evening all.
Had such a lovely day with all the family.
First we all went shopping. While I needed a few bits they did too so ideal. After that went for a coffee.
Then we all went home to parents house.
The big moment arrived a little after 12:00 uk time. First we were greeted by Letitia's boyfriend Mark. He's a nice lad actually and is definitely a learning curve for him being a dad just as it is for Letitia being a mom. Then I met my niece Sophia Leigh with her being held by Julie, her step grandmother. Oh she is absolutely gorgeous and i absolutely love her to bits. i was in tears as expected. She cried a bit as she needed a feed, but was absolutely as good as gold!
Then we all sat down to Sunday lunch.
For starters we had homemade leek and potato soup. For main course we had roast chicken mashed potatoes cauliflower cheese carrots broccoli stuffing and gravy. For dessert we had pattisseroles excuse spelling topped with cream. So yes we all had our all important medicine hahah. For drinks we all had a coffee. During the visit we all exchanged gifts to the new family. They loved what I got for them and even commented about the top keeping her warm. Sadly they left a little after 15:00. I did have a final look with my dad cuddling her. I was just absolutely speechless and emotional for quite some time. But think it's sinking in now. I can't wait to see the lovely Sophia Leigh again.
On the way home we visited granddad.
I'm now chilling at home.
For tea having cheese sandwich.
I'm chilling out with a couple of beers later. Bonningtons bitter.
Hope you all had a great Sunday.
Kind regards Chris.
--
E-mail Facebook and iMessage