[off-topic] Boombox Plus?

  • From: "RobH." <the1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "aot" <off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2013 17:42:33 +0100

In the uK, the RNIB sell a thing called a Boombox Plus.  It is a small fm
radio, and will take a memory stick/pen drive in a slot on the top, and play
the contents.  I think the idea might have been to accept the local talking
periodicals.  Anyway, it is small, neat, easy and relatively cheap.  Does
such a thing exist in the states?  where from and how much.

I'd send mine over, but apparently, there is a ban on sending things with
particular types of batteries,  Li-thi batteries is my guess, by air as they
can, and sometimes do, explode.

So if I can buy one from over there, the Us that is,  and have it delivered
to an Us address, I'd appreciate it.
I'm looking for links to commercial or support agency outlets, this isn't
just a wanted Ad.

Thanks, RobH.

With questions, concerns, or issues please contact the list admin at:
beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx , on skype on betoa221, or twitter betoa221.
To sub to the list please send message to: off-topic-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
subscribe on the subject line.
To unsub from the list send message to: off-topic-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx