[off-topic] More on myself

  • From: Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 07:21:42 -0500

 HI guys
Wow incredible how we get to know each other! The other day when Chris sent in his story, I related in that I had some problems since I was born at 28 weeks; because the hospital here wasn't prepared to treat premature babies (I'm talking of October 1977) the doctors acted on intuition. I had seven hart attacks (one of thees they had to inject me in the heart thus I had a near death experience which I relived a few years ago under hypnosis), 20 breathing failures, Hepatitis due to the hospital not letting my folks donate blood, thus I had Hepatitis from having infected blood put in during the transfusion, an infection that almost cost my right arm having to be amputated, but it stopped in time, only eating up part of the bone of my arm, thus leaving it a bit shorter than my left arm, and of course blindness from too much oxygen in the encubator. My hearing loss of 70%, we don't know if it's from being born premature, or from an infection I had and wasn't cared for at around 5 or 6. Other than that, I'm here at 35 (almost 36) hoping my life experiences enhance/motivates others! I record a Psychology program on RadioGeneral (an Internet radio station run by two blind guys);I also (because technology is a passion of mine like Chris) I record a technology show on the same station. More little things on me to get to know me better, right?

--
Enviado desde mi lap
RompiendoBarreras espacio de psicología/Superación Personal Sábados 10PM México

With questions, concerns, or issues please contact the list admin at:
beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx , on skype on betoa221, or twitter betoa221.
To sub to the list please send message to: off-topic-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
subscribe on the subject line.
To unsub from the list send message to: off-topic-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx