[off-topic] Dream job

  • From: Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 07:27:31 -0500

 HI guys
More things on myself? I've got this weird dream job of since I feel Psychology and Technology is a very good combination (even more when I've got an emphasis on Educational Psychology in my last 3 semesters of school) of maybe getting signed up with Apple so they can lend me Iphones Macs and the like, to record podcasts and then Apple pay me for these recordings? Also another approach is to go to Telmex or Telcel (they're the same company as a whole, but divided where Telmex is the main company that does telephones as a whole, and Telcel works with celular phones) to get Telcel or Telmex to lend me phones, and others, to on their site, record demos of how blind people use them; also to create some kind of a Disability department where I could give technical support from what phone would work better if Android or Iphone, train on how to work them etc. Sadly, I sent in the project several times but I'm getting ignored! Yes Ilike giving psychology, but if I could do something with technology, especially to make a difference in blind people here in mexico, that'd be awesome!

--
Enviado desde mi lap
RompiendoBarreras espacio de psicología/Superación Personal Sábados 10PM México

With questions, concerns, or issues please contact the list admin at:
beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx , on skype on betoa221, or twitter betoa221.
To sub to the list please send message to: off-topic-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
subscribe on the subject line.
To unsub from the list send message to: off-topic-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx