[off-topic] Re: Android and dictation Re: Re: Oh say can you see, by series annoying errors

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 21:47:42 +0200

Although honestly don't use it too often/much, when focused in/on an edit
field, there's a button which is part of on-screen keyboard to activate voice
input, and then you sort of tap on another on-screen button to get it to start
listening, and tap same place to stop it, and on my one unit where have tried
it a bit, I have it set to south african english as voice input language, and
seems to work well enough most of the time depending on subject matter, but,
like said, really don't use it consistently/seriously as such.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA