[obol] Re: redacted email addresses

  • From: "Paul Sullivan" <paultsullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Alan Contreras'" <acontrer56@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2015 11:35:44 -0800

If the SYSTEM does it, why isn't everyone's email treated that way? I think
it is something individuals do, since not everyone's post has that in the
From line.

I'm just curious: why?

Paul

Date: Sat Nov 14 2015 10:50 am
From: donalbright AT frontier.com
Sorry to clutter OBOL but I'm hoping to hear back from Joseph Blowers. He
posted to OBOL yesterday but his email address was redacted from the post.
Joseph, could you get in touch with me? I'm hoping to get information on the

Tygh Valley CBC. The email address I have for you doesn't work.

Don Albright
donalbright@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:donalbright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

<//www.freelists.org/archive/obol>
<mailto:obol-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>