[obol] Re: fall birds

  • From: Tim Rodenkirk <garbledmodwit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gnorgren@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnorgren@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 04:46:02 -0700 (PDT)

Lars post reminds me that I heard several migrant, calling Swainson's Thrushes
up Bethel Mtn. in SW Coos on dawn on the 17th, pretty earlier for migrants but
there were quite a few calls overhead but just for a few minutes. I usually
don't hear big numbers until the last few days of the month.

Tim R
Coos Bay