[obol] contact problems with my email address

  • From: "Jeff Fleischer" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "raptorrunner97321" for DMARC)
  • To: OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 03:02:11 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Everyone,
It is becoming increasingly clear that the folks at Yahoo wish not for me to
get replies from fellow OBOLers for any postings that I make.  It seems that
they choose not to list my email address, replacing it with a redacted email
which does not permit an automatic reply capability when hitting the reply
button.  This has come to light recently when I posted a message to OBOL
outlining route availability in the East Cascades Audubon Society's Winter
Raptor Survey Project that I coordinate each winter.
I have been in contact with our listserve manager about this and it appears
that I have only two options, one would be to change my email address to a
gmail account, something I wish not to do because I like my email address just
the way it is!  The other would be to include my email address directly in my
messages posted to OBOL and have replies sent directly to me that way rather
than hitting the auto reply button to respond.  So, that is what I am going to
do from now on.  I hope that this will not be an inconvenience to those wishing
to respond to anything I post.  I will have my email address below my signature
at the end of the message and I will have a disclaimer to use my email address
directly rather than hitting the reply button.  I would be curious to know if
any other OBOLers out there with yahoo accounts have experienced the same
problem as I am and if so how you have gotten around this, barring changing
your original email address.  Thanks,
Jeff FleischerAlbany, ORraptorrunner97321@yahoo.comreply directly to my email
address rather than via reply button