[obol] YELLOW-THROATED WARBLER update

  • From: David Irons <llsdirons@xxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL Oregon Birders Online <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 15:41:49 +0000

Greetings All,
I heard back from Scott Deckelman, finder of the Yellow-throated Warbler in
Sherwood. He plans to be around the area where the bird was found this morning
and is more than willing to help folks find the spot, which apparently is a
public area. Here's what he wrote to me. He is fine with folks calling or
texting him, but we might want to be judicious about that, so that he's not
inundated with messages and a ringing phone.
Dave Irons
Hey David,Thanks for the email. I'm happy to submit the report to all necessary
groups. I'm also fine with folks coming to check it out, as it is a public
location. It's only a few minutes walk from my dad's house (Inkster Dr.) where
Swordfern Ln ends and becomes a small roundabout and leads to a small trail and
pond. I decided to stay here tonight in hopes of checking it out tomorrow
morning. I'm happy to show folks exactly where I saw it. I've also included a
few more pics. The pinned location is exactly where I saw it. Feel free to text
me or call. Sounds like I'll see you tomorrow morning.Scott
503.349.0152