[obol] Wireless rd. American Tree Sparrow

  • From: Peyton Cook <peytoncook01@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2015 12:20:03 -0800

Hello birders. Nick Mrvelj and I had a AMERICAN TREE SPARROW first thing
this morning on wireless road Astoria. It was approachable and feeding
along wireless road just past the boat works area on the south side of the
road. Was also flying across the road into vegetation with the golden
crowned sparrows. The ground dove is still present feeding in the boat
works area. We had at least one Tropical Kingbird on the corner of wireless
rd. and 101 business road. The clay colored and white throated sparrow
are still present near the home with feeders.

Good birding,

Peyton Cook
Portland