[obol] Re: Where to find index for "Handbook of Oregon Birds"

  • From: Hendrik Herlyn <hhactitis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 12:13:51 -0700

Hi Barbara et al.,

The omission of an index was a gross oversight by the publisher, which I
noticed to my dismay after I received the first finished copies of the book
(in fact, my partner Oscar pointed it out to me).

A while ago, I prepared an index of common names (I never got around to
doing one for the scientific names). It is formatted so that you should be
able to print it out and stick it in the back of the book.

Since OBOL policy does not encourage attachments, I will mail you a copy
separately. Anyone else out there who would like to receive a copy, please
email me and I will send you a copy.

Hope this helps.

Hendrik

--
Hendrik G. Herlyn

*"Nature is not a place to visit. It is home."     -- Gary Snyder*