[obol] Umpqua Birds website

  • From: Matthew G Hunter <matthewghunter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 19:08:59 -0700

Hi Folks,

I would like to let you know about a website I have worked on over the last
6 months or so, on birds and birding in the Umpqua Basin / Douglas County.
I have recently completed a last few components I wanted to include, and
will take it at a more leisurely pace from here. I hope you find it useful,
and I would appreciate any feedback, including typos, browser problems (not
that I would know what to do about it), factual mistakes, suggestions for
changes or additions; compliments are okay too. :-)

Anyway, ... its intended audience is primarily newer birders within the
Umpqua Basin / Douglas County, but veteran as well as visiting birders will
also find it useful I think. Hope you enjoy it.

www.umpquabirds.org

Best Regards,

Matt Hunter
Melrose, OR