[obol] Re: [Tweeters] Pigeon gullimot Columbia River, Clark Co., WA

  • From: Bob <rflores_2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tweeters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Obol <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jim Danzenbaker <jdanzenbaker@xxxxxxxxx>, Ryan Abe <ryanabe79@xxxxxxxxx>, Luke Hanes <lukeandharmony1997@xxxxxxxxx>, Susan Setterberg <smsetterberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 10:58:44 -0800

I tried to find the pigeon you Lamont again going upstream checking the pilings
I am now at frenchmans bar just sitting. so far also I've picked up first year
Westernand Thayers gull and a group of 6 Savannah Sparrows.

Bob

Bob <rflores_2@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I am at the end of Lower River Rd bait fish are in and gulls/ cormorants
everywhere.  As i sat here a pigeon gullimot fly by 20 yds off shore going up
stream.  It came by to fast for a photo. Cant miss the fat body tapering on
both ends and large white wing patches.  Seen five minutes ago 1014 hrs.

Bob Flores
Ridgefield, WA

Tweeters mailing list
Tweeters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx