[obol] Re: Tillamook Glaucous-Winged Gulls

  • From: Alan Contreras <acontrer56@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: billstinj@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 08:22:39 -0700

Historically G-wing has been a spotty breeder from Newport north, progressively
more common northward. South of Newport they have not been a regular breeder. I
have sometimes seen them at Heceta Head. I don't think they breed at Arago. My
sense is that the ones that dribble south in summer are non breeders. This year
there seem to be plenty of them.
.
.
Alan Contreras