[obol] Tillamook Fall 2013 NAMC, Sunday 9/22

  • From: "dawn v" <d_villa@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 21:06:19 -0400

If you're going to be in Tillamook or know anyone who is going to be in
Tilllamook on Sunday, September 22, we hope you'll join us and encourage your
friends to join us, for the Tillamook County Fall 2013 Migration count.

We have a wonderful variety of habitat to choose from, so come count with us!

If you know of any field trips, or know anyone else who might be interested,
please let me know!

dawn v
Lincoln City/Nelscott
Blogging About the Coast
dvillabirds.blogspot.com
Sometimes things come when you stop looking