[obol] Tillamook County, appears that Barnacle Geese are gone?

  • From: "judy" <jmeredit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "obol" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2015 19:48:17 -0700

While I was at the coast this last week, noted that in my trips over 3 days, by the Little Nestucca River boat ramp/Meda Loop road, the Barnacle Geese were not present. And ZERO geese were at the Nestucca Bay NWR. I drove nearby areas with pasture, grassy areas and zero geese were in the entire area. Lots of raptor diversity in the area. Two Ruffed Grouse waited at their ?? crosswalk for vehicles to pass at the Dolph junction Hwy 130/22 on Friday. jmeredit@xxxxxxxxxxx