[obol] Tillamook County - Bayocean Spit - Dickcissel and Northern Mockingbird

  • From: Ken Chamberlain <kjchamberlain@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 21:03:50 -0800

This afternoon about 3:30 I re-found the DICKSISSEL and NORTHERN MOCKINGBIRD
originally found Dawn Villaescusa last week. They were both where previously
reported approximately 1/4 mile south of the parking area ( 45.515264,
-123.946421 ). I put down an additional 5+ lbs of seed. Two RED-SHOULDERED
HAWKS were also in the area. This was my second try for the DICKSISSEL, it was
good to see them hanging in there after the last few days of heavy sideways
rain and 50mph gusts.

All roads good open and good condition except 101 was detoured northbound from
Tillamook, via Wilson River Loop Rd.

A very large number GLACUOUS-WING GULLS were in flooded area dairy pastures.

ebird checklist: http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist?subID=S25904735
<http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist?subID=S25904735>

Ken Chamberlain
Neskowin