[obol] The world is gonn'a END!

  • From: Kevin Smith <kevinsmithnaturephotos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2017 10:12:48 -0800

Happy New Year! Now with that out of the way--At 3PM yesterday (last year) There came an ominous report of over 300 Pinyon Jays near Steelhead Falls Camp Ground. This would be the largest concentration of them in our history here at Crooked River Ranch. I have a photo of 219 in one flock so over 300 (someone said 'some 500') is a considerable increase in numbers.

Please let me know if you see this 'flock' and let me know where they seem to go and when. If you WANT them, put out food and water. If NOT do NOT put any water or food out, close the window shades and hope for the best. Please be optimistic and don't think this is an omen of the future.

Thanks for your help and DO have a wonderful new year.

Kevin Smith