[obol] Shoreline Science Workshops

  • From: Linda Fink <linda@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, MidValley Birds <birding@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Mid-valley-nature <mid-valley-nature@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, YamhillBirders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 20:44:05 -0700

Although not specifically about birds, I would think most people into birds are also into our Oregon coast natural history and this workshop sounds very interesting. Oregon Shores is sponsoring 3 day workshops on coastal natural history on July 18-20 in Bandon, July 28-30 in Yachats, and August 1-3 in Nehalem. Wish I had the time to take one. More info on the workshops at the Oregon Shores website: http://oregonshores.org/index.php5 (in the Events section after Alerts). Please spread the word to anyone who might be interested.

Linda Fink

--
http://lindafink.blogspot.com/
http://lindafink-birdnotes.blogspot.com/