[obol] Harney County Wanderings 6/5 to 6/9

  • From: Bob Archer <rabican1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 18:37:19 -0700

I do not have any thing rare to report.  Felt odd being the only birder at
the HQ, and Benson on Sunday morning.  But with bug juice on and still
having skeeters clinging on to my eye lashes, I understand :).  I did go up
to Delintment Lake for the first time. What a great area.  I  describe my
trip and the loop I did from Hines to Delintment Lake and back to Hwy 20
here:

http://www.birdfellow.com/members/BobArcher/field_reports/875-harney-county-wanderings-6-5-6-9-2014

Bob Archer
PDX