[obol] Re: Sandhill movement thread

  • From: Susan Deagle <sdeagle@xxxxxxx>
  • To: grantandstacy17@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 15:58:32 -0700

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 15, 2015, at 12:01 PM, Grant Canterbury <grantandstacy17@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I have seen cranes only once in Gladstone, a group of 6 flying over in Feb
2012. Agree that this location is not obviously on a regular migration route.

Date: Thu Oct 15 2015 12:55 pm
From: SJJag AT comcast.net

Good discussion, I have been wondering about this for a couple of years and

I think they are moving through Portland more along the I-5 corridor.

I have noted the reports from the West Hills, Multnomah Village and so forth
but have not seen/heard them from along the river in the South
Milwaukie/Oregon City area that I inhabit.

Steve Jaggers
- See more at: http://birding.aba.org/maillistdigest/OR01#1005888