[obol] Salem Pacific Loon and Surf Scoter

  • From: Jim Kopitzke <james.kopitzke63@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015 12:52:11 -0800

Roy Gerig called me this morning and told me that he had found a Pacific
Loon at Cascades Gateway Park and a Surf Scoter at the Lowe's Pond.

Went out about 11:00 AM and found both birds. The loon was in the main lake
at Cascades Gateway Park very close to shore.

The scoter was with Ruddy Ducks near the south end of the lake.
There was no sign of the Common Goldeneye that Jeff Harding found yesterday.

Jim Kopitzke