[obol] Rock Sandpiper and Black-legged Kittiwake at Siuslaw South Jetty

  • From: Joshua Little <joshua.p.little@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 14:41:06 -0800

Hellos All!
My dad and I birder the south jetty of the Siuslaw briefly this morning and
had a few nice birds. Highlights included two BLACK-LEGGED KITTIWAKES and a
nice group of rock-pipers, composed of BLACK TURNSTONES, two SURFBIRDS, and
my lifer ROCK SANDPIPER. The sheer number of loons on the move was quite
impressive as well. Very nice way to start the holiday!
Happy thanksgiving!
Joshua Little

--
Joshua Little