[obol] Road Trip

  • From: Zia Fukuda <zialeefukuda@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 09:47:07 -0800

Hello all!
I'm taking a trip up to Astoria this weekend from good ol' Grants Pass,
and I'm looking for some good places (or birds!) to see. I'll be in Astoria
through Sunday, so I'm really interested in that area...if it's not raining
too hard.
I was planning on driving up towards Portland before cutting over to
Astoria, and was thinking of taking the coast back down to Newport to try
for the common ground dove in Yachats if it's still around, but, any
additional info on places to check out would be very much appreciated!
Thank you!
Cheers,
Zia