[obol] Request to Columbia County birders

  • From: Bobbett Pierce <ensatina3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2015 22:08:17 +0000

The caretakers of the Nob Hill Nature Park in St. Helens have asked me to
compile a list of birds for the park. I'd like to add to what I know I've seen
from that location, including birds of the adjacent Columbia River visible from
that vantage point, and the sewage ponds. If any of you have a few species that
you've seen from that specific park, I'd appreciate if you answered me in an
off-obol email. I did see the black phoebe that was reported on obol back in
May. I will look thru some of my old notes, but often I don't write down
exactly where I've seen more common birds. Hopefully some of my past NAMC notes
will assist me. Right now my list is only around 35 birds for the park. Thanks.

Lona Pierce,

Columbia County