[obol] Request for historical info: Eurasian Collared-Dove

  • From: Jason Wolf <wolfjason71@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 16:20:15 -0700

No, this is not a joke.

I'm writing an article for Oregon Birds about the incredible colonization
of North American by this non-native species over the past 35 years. The
main article is finished, but I found almost no peer-reviewed articles--
about Oregon specifically-- related to this species.

So, to give the article more of an Oregon flavor, I am seeking information,
anecdotes, eBird records, personal sightings, and anything else related to
this bird and its colonization of Oregon. I interested in historical
information for sure, but also in current status and trends you have
noticed.

Thanks in advance, and please reply to me personally and not to the whole
listserve.

Sincerely, Jason Wolf

Email: wolfjason71@xxxxxxxxx