[obol] Re: RFI: Lack of Purple Martins?

  • From: HARVEY W SCHUBOTHE <ninerharv2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <timrodenkirk@xxxxxxxxx>, "OBOL (obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 19:30:34 -0700

With regard to Tim and I am on the South Coast as well, Purple Martins are NOT
a problem. I have more in Bandon and even in our neighborhood than we have ever
had.  Thanks to Dawn Harris and those who continue to contribute boxes. There
is no need to do an RFI alert down here.

Harv

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.