[obol] RFI: Barrow's Goldeneye reports from Ankeny NWR

  • From: Joel Geier <joel.geier@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: MidValley Birds <birding@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 18:33:56 -0700

Hi all,

I'm systematically going through eBird data for a checklist project.

There are two reports of Barrow's Goldeneye from Ankeny NWR that show up
as apparently confirmed records:

2 on Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:00 PM by Kathleen Moon
7 on Sun May 25, 2014 4:05 PM by Rudd Mcgarity

Neither of these individuals is known to me, and neither report contains
any details.

I'd appreciate any information regarding these reports, or the abilities
of the observers, if anyone has interacted with them.

I may have a few more questions like this later on this evening, as I'm
still just working through the ducks on the AOU list.

Thanks,
Joel

--
Joel Geier