[obol] Possible Gyrfalcon - Tillamook Wetlands

  • From: Jack Williamson <jack.williamson.jr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL Oregon Birders Online <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015 18:51:01 -0800

All,

My apologies for this late post many hours after the fact from the comfort
of home.

I am quite excited - which is not a reliable indicator of my accuracy of
bird identification - if you didn't already know that about me.

After my flaming failure of misidentifying a goose earlier in my day, I was
reluctant to place another iphone-post of a "good bird" that I located
approximately two-thirds of my walk around the Tillamook Wetland trail.

At this point in time, I just wanted to get the word out because I am tired
and I am sure won't finish my blog personal post on the topic this evening.

I believe the photos of the bird are diagnostically-adequate to confirm the
ID

Jack Williamson
West Linn, Oregon