[obol] Photos: Coyote, Kestrel, Mourning Dove, Cooper's Hawk Baskett Slough NWR

  • From: Jim Leonard <photojleonard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 20:16:15 -0800

Saturday morning I went to Baskett Slough National Wildlife Refuge to
photograph wildlife. I had a very cooperative Coyote and have several
photo poses of it. Mourning Dove, Cooper's Hawk, Black-capped Chickadee
and an American Kestrel. Nice sunny morning for photography. Click on
link below for photos. Happy birding, Jim Leonard. I went to Ankeny in
the afternoon and will post those photos later.

https://picasaweb.google.com/108302360004365615395/BaskettSloughNWR112115?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCLHqzYnzmcyy5AE&feat=directlink