[obol] Photo: Northern Pygmy Owl Catches a Lizard in the Sisters area

  • From: Jim Leonard <photojleonard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 20:38:53 -0700

I saw and photographed my first Northern Pygmy Owl in the Sisters area on
June 11th.  As an added bonus it had just caught a Lizard in it's talons.
What and exciting experience to see and photograph.  Click on link below
for the photo.  Happy Birding, Jim Leonard.  ( note: I will not be giving
out any location information other than the Sisters area, Thanks, Jim)

https://plus.google.com/photos/108302360004365615395/albums/6024621366266635105?authkey=CNWsk4Tj6LS-cw