[obol] Photo: Cinnamon Teal Pair- Is the Male a cross breed with N. Shoveler?

  • From: Jim Leonard <photojleonard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 08:59:08 -0700

I posted this Cinnamon Teal Pair photo on my face book page and a bird
photographer told me he thought the male's head and bill looked like it
might be a cross with a Northern Shoveler.  What do you think?? Photo was
taken in March at the narrows at Baskett Slough NWR.  Click on link below
for photo.  Thanks, Jim Leonard.

https://picasaweb.google.com/108302360004365615395/CinnamonTealPairBaskettSloughMarch2015?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCOKbhrSBp6jGbg&feat=directlink