[obol] PHOTOS: Wireless Rd Common Ground Dove

  • From: Mike Patterson <celata@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 'OBOL' <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Tweeters <tweeters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, swalalahos <swalalahos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2015 11:50:56 -0800

I spent an hour and a half looking for the COMMON GROUND DOVE
along Wireless Rd this morning without finding it. I got in my car
and drove off to leave and flushed the bird from the roadside at
a spot I'd walked by at least 3 times including not 10 minutes earlier.

The bird sat in a clump of willow and blackberries for about 30 mins,
long enough to have several of the local folks I'd called get looks
at it, then it flew off toward the boatworks.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/mbalame/sets/72157660235868309

https://www.google.com/maps/place/46%C2%B009'37.0%22N+123%C2%B049'35.5%22W/@46.1602748,-123.8265181,13z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x0

--
Mike Patterson