[obol] Re: Oregon Birding Site Guide Will Change Its URL

  • From: Shake Bill <bill.shake.1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmcmac67@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 13:41:45 -0800

Hi all,

I recently subscribed to obol and am now inundated with posts. I love birding
but this site takes up too much of my email space. I have tried to unsubscribe
on three occasions but have not been successful. Can someone help me out.

Bill

On Nov 25, 2015, at 9:50 PM, Tom McNamara wrote:

Many, many thanks Chuck for all your dedicated work on this very useful,
worthwhile site. Goes the same for all others who helped out.
good birding and Happy Thanksgiving eve all,
Tom

On Wed, Nov 25, 2015 at 7:25 PM, Tom Crabtree <tc@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Chuck gets all the credit for this. Some other folks suggested areas and may
have lended some assistance. But Chuck put hundreds of hours into making
this a viable working project. Many thanks again, Chuck!

Tom Crabtree, Bend